Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm Back...and I even found time to scrap.

I'm back! I had such an amazing time in Missouri and would have loved to have stayed a couple more days.

Photobucket

The drive home was loooong but the kids were so good. They spent a good part of the drive sleeping, which is nice because it makes the time go by faster for them. However, one son reached a frustration point and didn't want to be in the car anymore.

Photobucket

I know, so sad. You can see a tear on his chin.  He was good enough to let me take pictures of his sweet tears. I just wanted to squeeze the big 'ol cutie.

I hope you don't mind me sharing a few snapshots. Tomorrow, I'll share some of the fun stuff I made today. Feels so good to tackle a few projects!

Photobucket

I had to take a picture of this Church of Christ Temple. I've never seen anything quite like it.

Photobucket

He begged me to let him climb this tree.  I gave in. 

Photobucket


Check out this picture. It so fits me (presented at the conference which was the reason we were there).

Photobucket

Photobucket






2 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

looks like a cool trip! What a cool sign.

Tiffany said...

That Temple is so cool looking!