Saturday, November 13, 2010

Oliver Labels


Luckily for me, this item didn't join my clutter pile.  There were a variety of labels I could use.  Some for clothes, others for dishes. I don't know how many of you have lost jackets or coats.  Yeah, well....my boys have had to have WAAAY to many replacements and it was time to put that to a stop.  To be honest, I was a bit skeptical if the stickers would work.  I mean, whoever invented them...well, they haven't seen my boys.  Jackets are left on the playground, stomped on, and tossed wherever the wind may take them. 
Oliver's Labels makes high quality waterproof labels and tags to stick on all your kids' stuff. Their labels are dishwasher & laundry safe and will never fade, scuff or peel.  Well, I have put that to the test.  I have run my items through the dishwasher and they are as crisp as ever.  I am SO excited.

[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

0 comments: