Tuesday, December 7, 2010

And the Award goes to.......

Yep!  You've been seeing them around the blogging world and I received one as well.  I'm a bit behind posting this, but alas, here it is:







Thank you to Chelsea at Get Your Crap Together for the Stylish Blogger Award.



Rules:

1. Thank and Link back to who gave you the award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered bloggers.

4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
(ummm.....I will try, I promise!)



A few things about me....

1. I am a Team Leader with the Pampered Chef (LOVE it!!) and dabble with Heritage Makers.

2. My husband and I have been married for 12 years and 4 months 3 children (10-yr-old son, 8- yr-old son, and 5-yr-old girl).

3. I hate to cook!  Ironic (being a Pampered Chef consultant) but it has to be done so it might has well taste good and not take forever.  However, I do like eating what I've created.
4. I hate to shop.  I know!  Crazy.  In fact, my husband is grocery shopping as I type this.  We are a match made in heaven.
5. My favorite color is orange! It makes me feel all cozy and warm.

6. I love to read!  However, it is often difficult for me to set aside time to do it, so every night, I take a bath and read at least one chapter in the tub.  Yep, every night.  Spoiled, I know.

7. I hate winter!  I've always lived in super snowy places with long winters.  The best winter I spent was in Provo, Utah.  Other winters I had were in Central New York, Rexburg (Idaho), Upton (Utah), and currently Casper (Wyoming).  I dream a California winters, but will have to suck it up and brace myself for the dark days ahead.

Here are some great bloggers you should check out  They are not in any particular order.  They may not be new, but they are new to me:










(okay, I've loved this one for a while now)







(okay, I cheated.  This is my personal blog...but I do like it.)


(LOVE her style!!!)


If you'd like to see other blogs I love (and am not currently subscribed to), check out my sidebar.



5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the love :) Hope you have a wonderful day!

Elizabeth

Liz said...

Oooh, some more blogs to follow there :)

Rob and Marseille said...

last winter wasn't really winter. there was hardly any snow & it didn't stick around. The year before, when we moved into our house, we had tons of snow in Dec & it didn't melt until april (then it snowed again)

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

It was my kind of winter; one I could keep up with. Course, there's not a whole lot of snow here, but plenty of cold....and wind.

Becky@OrganizingMadeFun said...

Oh, thank you very much for the award! I love organizing and know it can actually be fun for everyone!!