Thursday, December 30, 2010

Where in the World are the Henrichsen's Vacationing? Day 1

I'll be on vacation for the next 8 days.  Wanna know where we are?  It would be funner if I had live pictures I could post but I won't be bringing my computer with me and I don't think internet will be an option everywhere I go.  This is the clue we opened up on Christmas morning.  We got a Denver Broncos ornament to go with it.  Apparently my 8-yr-old doesn't like the Denver Broncos.  I guess we can't all be perfect parents ;).


DAY 1

Need a closer look?


It's supposed to snow today.  100% chance in Casper.  80% chance in Denver.  Good thing we're giving ourselves all day to get there.  We hope to visit the LDS temple (it's ties as the closest one to us; 5 1/2 hrs away).  Let's hope the snow doesn't slow us down too much.

2 comments:

DandoisLion DeLights said...

Oh I'm so jealous!! I love, love, love Denver. Much of my husband's family has relocated to the Denver and Fort Collins areas. Speaking of which, if you get a chance, you should check out Fort Collins. It's a VERY cool little city.

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

The only times I've been to Denver were during layovers. I'm excited to actually see the place. Fort Collins? We'll have to try to fit that in. Sounds like a place my 8-yr-old would love!