Friday, April 22, 2011

Mini Scrapbook

I have had this kit for at least two years now and it was time to put it together. I've got a large box full of kits but haven't done anything with them. Not any more. I've decided to do at least one kit a week. That's better than zero kits in two years!

Photobucket

All the pieces were pre-cut.  All I did was adhere the paper to the chipboard, add the extras they had included, punch a couple holes and ta-da!  It really is so cute.  I'll pick one week of my life to document our family, add pictures, and a little journaling.  How easy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



9 comments:

Katherines Corner said...

cute!Happy Friday,Happy Good Friday, Happy Earth Day, Happy Jelly Bean Day ( yes it's actually jelly bean day)Hugs from Katherine. P.S have you entered my giveaway?

Sassy Sites! said...

You are the Sassy Top Spot for the week!! suprise! Come by and check it out! :)

Don't forget to enter the giveaways...
http://sassysites.blogspot.com/p/giveaway-eggstravaganza.html

xoxo!!
Marni

Sassy Sites! said...

suRprise! haha! I forgot the R! :)

bethanndodd said...

Adorable! Way to use what you already have. I should learn from you ;-)

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Ooh, Lyndee, that is so pretty! It is so cheery. That is such a good idea; I have several LO kits that I just HAD to have and were perfect for THOSE pictures, then were promptly put on my shelf. Time to take those perfect kits and pictures and introduce them!

Naturally Me Creations said...

Very cute. :) This is such a fun way to document special or fun occasions too. :)

Nicole @ Wohler's World said...

I need to follow your lead! I bought a calendar kit about 2 years ago, started it then put it back in the box! Good luck with your goal of doing one a week! Thanks for sharing!

Debbie @ OtRD said...

So cute, love it!

Leanne said...

What a great idea to make one a week. It's so cute! Thanks for linking to Home Decor and Organizing Link Party.