Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Million Things Tackled

I finally started tackling my kitchen table.  I started sanding it a couple days ago (not that it took two days to sand, but that's just when I started it).  Then I pulled out some purple gloss spray paint and got to work.  


All is well up to this point.  I have my husband pick up some "sealer" from the store AND....
...it's been a nightmare since.  


The can DRIPPED onto the table leaving horrible rings.  Then, no matter how many coats I put on, it never dried evenly.  Now my table looks like a purple tie-dyed mess.


At this point, I have no idea what to do.  I've got weird smudges and uneven purple splotches.  Maybe I'll eventually share pictures but for today, I'm too scarred.  
  


1 comments:

Rob and Marseille said...

:( sand again?