Friday, June 24, 2011

Check out My Summer Mantle


All it needs is a banner.  That gives me something to work towards. 


I love this window so much.  All I did was clean it real good and mod podge some paper on.  I didn't paint a single thing.  


All the paper came from a single 6x6 Cosmo Cricket 6x6 paper pad (I know I've mentioned that they should sponsor me, but I haven't heard from them yet).  I cut each piece 4x6.  SIMPLE!!!


And thanks to those Crafting Chicks, I've got my 50 fun things to do this summer list up and ready to check off.  I love summer and I love the color that comes with it!  


Bold!  And I'm loving my new mantle.




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute!! I have a banner on my mantle for summer, trade you for the fab window! LOL
came by from homemaker on a dime!

Allison said...

I love what you've done with this window, so adorable!

Anna said...

That is really cute and I love how easy it was!

Thank you for sharing this at the Weekend Warrior Link Party.

Anna
www.askannamoseley.com

BluBabesCreate said...

Like the colors A LOT!

the cape on the corner said...

that looks great, those colors in the patchworks are definitely summery. super cute mantle!

Megan Gunyan said...

Fun! I love the colors and styles of the paper. Very cute and summery! A banner would be perfect, but I think it looks pretty great as-is!

I would love for you to check out my giveaway for 2 canvas pillows, going on now! www.alittleknickknack.com. Happy 4th!

Amy C said...

Very cute mantle! I love your topiary things with the punched circles on them. So bright and colorful! Visiting from Polly Want a Crafter.

Steph Jacobson said...

I love the patchwork look of the window. I just bought a similar frame at the thrift store, so I may have to borrow your idea. Mine is going to need some paint, though!

Anonymous said...

u have great intentions- going to chek out ur esty shop!

Julia said...

I love your summer list idea!!!

Carolyn said...

I love what you've done with the window...looks fantastic.