Monday, January 23, 2012

Gameboard Journal





The mission was clear and I accepted.  This project require $0....a budget I could handle.  I needed to make something from a game, using these pictures as inspiration.



How did CSI know that I was the perfect agent for this game?!!

I've drilled in the arts of game board makeovers.



Now it was time to take those skills and put them into action.  I took the game board off my wall and cut it into four equal parts.  Each game board is enough for two journals.

  


I went through my Scrabble letters to make sure I had what I needed to spell out TRAVEL JOURNAL.


I set aside the letters I needed for later.


I grabbed a stack of cardstock and pulled out some book pages I had left over from another project.


Using my Cinch machine, I punched holes into both my game board and my cardstock.  I punched the game board incorrectly the first time.  Good thing I had extra!


I cinched the binding, though you could do this by hand if you didn't have the machine.


I used my glue gun to place the letters on my cover.


And that was it.  Easy squeezie.  I mean, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME BECAUSE IT IS SO SUPER DANGEROUS AND YOU SHOULD BE AN EXPERT AND WELL TRAINED BEFORE ATTEMPTING.  



MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!




I'm linking here:
Home Stories A2Z



and a few other places. Check out my side bar.

0 comments: