Friday, January 28, 2011

I heart bookmarks!

I don't know what it is with me.  I LOVE bookmarks.  My husband will pick several for me at conferences he goes to and I adore him for that.  I've seen so many in blogland, that while I have plenty of bookmarks already, I had to make some of my own.



I made this from a cornstarch container I had just emptied.  I loved the look of it!




Scrapbook paper (double layered), yo-yo fabric flowers, and ribbon.


My computer won't load up the last bookmark (at least I'm not seeing it).  It's made of trim and fabric yo-yo-flowers.  I can't wait to use my new bookmarks!  What's great about bookmarks is that you can make them out of anything...any way you like!




4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love bookmarks too and have tons of them but always seem to want more. I like the yo-yo version best...

Naturally Me Creations said...

That's a cute bookmark, with the flowers and all the ribbons. :)

Karen the Suburbanite said...

I luv book marks too, weird. I am going to steal your corn starch bookmark and make my own! Hope to see you for the party starting feb 1st!

Christina @ The Tattered Tag said...

Love the corn starch bookmark, so unique. Please consider sharing your creativity with my followers. Link to my blog bash K.I.S.S.=Keep It Simple Sunday, the link is open til Tues. evening. :)

http://thetatteredtag.blogspot.com