Monday, January 31, 2011

Soup Can Mini Album

Apparently there are many of us bloggers that are thinking alike.  I started this album a week ago and finished it up on Thursday.  I grabbed a bunch of my soup can lids and had at it.
I Mod Podged some scrap paper onto each side of the lid (pattern on one side, plain on the other).  I glued on some pictures of my daughter, punched a whole and put it all together. 



Now I've gotta make some for my sons.  Good thing this project was so quick and easy!


11 comments:

Svetlana said...

What a clever idea!!!

Moogie said...

LOL.... you are so clever... it's scary.

Emily and Jaime at Everyday Art said...

Lyndee! That is so cute! Love it, and so easy to do for all holidays. :)

Shore Girl said...

what a cute idea!! I LOVE mini albums, but would never thought of using soup can lids to make one! Thanks for sharing!

~The Bargain Babe said...

Well dang that is cute! Great Mothers Day gifts. :)

Or you could string them together and make like a garland of the lids for a home decor project!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I love projects that use unexpected materials like this!

Terry said...

Supe cute and very clever using soup can lids!

Christy said...

That's really cute! I haven't seen these done with soup cans before, I love it!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Very fun!! This would be such a neat thing to have out on display b/c of the unexpected materials. You did a great job! Thanks for joining my Weekend Bloggy Reading party. :)

abeachcottage said...

Really cute, fun and clever idea. Love it!

Lauren @ YoungNester said...

This is super cute!

www.youngnester.blogspot.com