Friday, January 21, 2011

l.o.v.e spells LOVE





Just a second.  I need to retake these pictures.  I've got some natural light out there and it needs done....



Much better!

I have a bunch of acrylic frames that I've not done anything with in the years that I've owned them.  It was time to do SOMETHING.  What's great about this--when I'm tired of l.o.v.e, I can pull out the papers and do something else.  Yea!



Talk about easy project.  Cut some cardstock and added some stickers.  That was it.

Side note, I WON!  Check it out:         


Visit thecsiproject.com




2 comments:

Sarah Takens said...

Great design with the 'V'. This turned out great!

Tiffany said...

That looks great. Also wanted you to know I nominated you for an award over at my blog!
http://justaboredmom.blogspot.com/2011/01/ive-gotten-blog-award.html