Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Glamour Garbage Can

If I'm gonna have a garbage can in this room, it might as well be pretty.  That's when you know you have a problem.
Here's my garbage can in the bathtub getting a little scrubbing. 

Now I have to decide on the decor.  Maybe it's the season, but I love the cheerfulness of red.  It seems to give me energy.  I went through my stash and pulled out all the red ribbons I could find.


Hot glued it onto the can.

And now I have a glamour garbage can.  I can't believe I've been living without it all this time.  




5 comments:

Liz said...

Fab!

Tiffany said...

Why have I not thought of this before? I have several of those cheap little trash cans and I think this is a great idea to spruce them up a bit and have them go with the decor of the room they are in! Thank you!

Everyday Art said...

OOOooooo, love it! :) how fun.

...m... said...

super cute idea...would be awesome in my daughters room!

I'm a new follower of your blog and just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Stylish Blog Award.
You can read details here:
http://requirelife.blogspot.com/2011/02/wowstylish-blogger-award.html
All the Best!
...M...

Jill said...

your rubbish bin looks GREAT! My mum made my brother a furry cover for his bin when he was a kid - with eyes, arms and legs! He's 40 now and still has it!! I've made my girls one too!!

Why not make everything pretty I say!!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://jembellish.blogspot.com/