Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Cleaning

I've gotten a lot of things in the mail lately being a BzzAgent.

Check out this box I opened:

Photobucket

The first thing I used was the toilet cleaning gel. The gel comes in a container where you push at the inside of the toilet bowl, push the applicator, and then it leaves a thick star-like gel on the side of the bowl. Each time you flush, it cleans the bowl and leaves it smelling fresh. It says it last 1-2 weeks. I put one on each of my 3 bowls almost 4 weeks ago and there still enough for another week. If it was only going to last a week, I wouldn't be tempted to purchase this in the future.  The applicator has enough gel 6 applications. Lasting as long as it has on my toilets makes me think it's worth purchasing (sorry about lack of pictures).

The Scrubbing Bubbles is A-mazing (of course). I let my tub go for a while so I could really test out the product. I emphasized the color contrast so you see what I was dealing with.

Photobucket

It's hard to see too much, but if you look closely, you can see areas that need some serious scrubbing.

Photobucket

Is that close enough.  K-it didn't really look THIS bad, but I wanted you to see the yuck.
Gross! I know.
I sprayed the bubbles on, waited 10 minutes and wiped.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A beautiful, clean and shiny tub.

Photobucket

Feeling so happy.

I also tried out the Pledge Dust and Polish.  Works great, of course.  I wiped with a wet micro-fiber town on one side


Photobucket

and the Pledge on the other side.


Photobucket

I checked it 3 weeks later (yes, you are supposed to dust more often than that, but I am conducting an experiment here....and I'm sticking with my story.).  Okay, I just checked it and maybe I waited too long cause both sides look equally dusty.  One thing I did notice is that the Pledge gives my wood a shine.  Oh how I love my shiny wood!

The Glade candle was nice but I prefer flame-less candles.  I don't trust myself to remember to blow out the flames when I leave the house or go to bed.  The smell was fresh.  It wasn't overly strong-just added fragrance to the room I had it lit in.

The plug-in refill was STRONG.  I don't have the right case for it but used another brands plug and inserted my refill.  The bottom doesn't close so I might be getting extra fragrance from that.  I don't even have it plugged in and I notice it when I go into our guest bathroom.  I really do love it.  I wish I had the right plug for it, but am doing quite well with the one I have.

So, there you have it.  Rave reviews for the Scrubbing Bubbles and Toilet Cleaner and maybe the plug-in.  Mixed on the rest.

If you're interested in becoming a BzzAgent, just go to www.bzzagent.com and get started. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your latest post is motivating me to do some of that spring cleaning that's been nagging me all week. ;)

I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll stop by again soon and perhaps become a follower, as well! :)

morrowsunshine.blogspot.com