Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wow! What People Think of!

I reeeeeallllly want one of these.  I just know there are those of you out there that could look at this picture and by tomorrow, you will have created your very own version of this and it will be painted, stained, and set up in your backyard.  I want to be one of those people.  I would spend hours in my little homemade oasis.  I would think lemonaide and read an amazing book and perhaps have a child fanning me.  As of now, I am not one of those people, but if you are, I would LOVE your tutorial and would follow your blog FOREVER!!!


2 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

And the grapes!! Don't forget the grapes. That is a gorgeous retreat spot. I want one too now.

Rob and Marseille said...

i would fall out of it into the water