Monday, October 10, 2011

Decking out my Front Porch

Today, my post is about the pictures.  I took some pictures of my front porch area.  It's narrow, but blocked by the wind, which means I can actually decorate!  Seriously!  Last Halloween, I had to take down some of my decorations because they were scraping the paint off the house with all the whipping and flapping they did.  The ones that weren't hooked onto something often blew down and off the porch.  So, without further ado, welcome to my home...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I hope you felt welcomed.  I love Fall and I love decorating for Halloween.  My most favorite time of year.

3 comments:

Dina @TheseNotions said...

I have yet to decorate for fall.....wanna come over and decorate for me?! :)

love the "spooky" blocks!

Celestial Charms said...

I haven't done my Halloween decorations yet, either. However, you sure have put me in the mood to get cracking at it! Lovely decorations!
Maureen

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

I like your spook blocks!