Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Blessings

I do craft, I promise.  And I occasionally organize as well.  In fact, I did a 10 minute cleaning sprint when I got home from classes tonight.  But today, because of other commitments, I will not blog about crafting or organizing.  It's November and I fill it fitting to share something I am grateful for....
HEATERS!  I say this because there are times I am reminded of what life feels like without one.  Cold.  Sometimes very cold.  Sometimes my fingers feel like they are going to break off cold.  Today was a case in point.  It snowed ALL DAY LONG.  My van has been in the school parking lot.  I head home at 5:55 pm and the van is covered.  Not sure where my scrapper is so I use my arms to clear off the windows.  Then I turn on the defrost and have cold air blasting on me for the 15 minutes it takes me to get home.  Plus, my wipers are not doing their job the way they should be.  Plus, the heater never did kick in.  Brrrr!  And when I got home, guess what!  My husband cleared out a spot for me in the garage.  YEA!  Maybe not so cold tomorrow?



0 comments: