Friday, November 11, 2011

Burt's Bee for Sensitive Skin

When I do a review for a product, I feel I need to have the integrity to be honest about a product and not just say nice things because I want to please the company.  The point is for me to try and let others know how I honestly feel.  So that's what I'm going to do today.  I'm going to be completely honest with you.

Recently I was given a facial cleanser and daily moisturizing cream from Burt's Bees for sensitive skin.  


I was so excited to try the products.  I have tried numerous brands in the past and all have their pluses.  What I liked about the moisturizer was that it was light.  I didn't feel like I was adding grease to my face. 



See the honesty in this picture?  I took it even before I combed my hair or fixed those crazy bangs.


Or put on an ounce of makeup, cause who puts on makeup before moisturizer>?!!  Um, if you do, let me just say, "You're doing it wrong."

 And in all the time I was using this product, I only had one skin breakout...which was great in my estimation.  The cleanser was a strange adjustment for me.  It doesn't lather like regular facial cleansers.  The lather is what makes me feel like I'm cleaning my face. It's psychological, I know.  When I rinsed it off, I felt like I had to use more water than I normally do to make sure it actually came off.  Maybe it's because it's a different style of facial cleanser than I'm used that I didn't love it.  

However, let me not lose site of the fact that I haven't been breaking out. I haven't lost my "rosiness" but at least I've lost some of those other annoying blemishes.  Funny, I never thought of myself as having sensitive skin before.  I might have just learned a little something about myself in the process and for that, I would purchase this product in the future.  Goodbye breakouts...FINALLY!

I am a Bzz Agent and received free Burt's Bees products, but all opinions are my own. 
 

1 comments:

Shayla said...

I have sensitive skin also so I had to switch all of my facial and hair products to Burt's Bees and other organic. It works so much better than those synthetic ingredients.