Monday, December 20, 2010

Showing Off

Not crafty, but it can't be helped.  My son's first band concert.  And to think of the fit we dealt with when we told him he WOULD be in band.  He loves it now and has some amazing talent that he's even starting to carry to the piano with.

I love this kid.  He's the blondie in the blue shirt.

And straight from the concert to my daughter's preschool jammy party.

She's the one in the middle.

And here, these sweet preschoolers perform their own concert for us.  My itty-bitty got real into it with dancing, singing, and sashshaying.  Best part of the whole party.

I got home and took a nap...and still got to bed by 9:30pm.  Jammie-days can do that to you.

1 comments:

DANA said...

I always read your posts! Love them! I wanted to invite you over to my $50 American Axpress giveaway that ends christmas Eve!

http://danajeanward.blogspot.com/2010/12/50-american-express-giveaway-ends.html